ARK was blessed by the lives and generosity of four people who gave of themselves and their resources. They were the backbone of major resources for ARK. All four died within months of one another from cancer. Their legacy will live on in the lives of young people who will be forever grateful for their investment in them.
- BARARA ROBINSON of Hermosa Beach, California
- WINSTON WALLIN of Minneapolis, Minnesota
- FATHER GREG SCHAEFFER of San Lucas Toliman, Guatemala
- DR. REUBEN CHIRAMBO of Zumbro, Malawi
- RUTH STRICKER DAYTON of Minneapolis, Minnesota
ARK is grateful for the ongoing support of many supporters whose gifts range from $15 to $15,000. All of this adds up and makes it possible for remarkable young people to train as peace makers from Guatemala, Iran, Lithuania, Malawi, Palestine, Pakistan and the United States. The comments made by them throughout this web site are testimonies to their gratefulness for support.
ARK is grateful for the following resources that continually enrich their minds and hearts:
- ART OF WAGING PEACE by Paul Chappell
- BECOMING WELLSTONE by David Wellstone
- CAUSE FOR CHANGE by Kari Dunn Saratovsky and Derrick Feldmann
- COMMON WEALTH by Jeffrey Sachs
- DIVERSITY OF RELIGIOUS FAITH by Joan Chittister
- PEACE MAKING SKILLS several books by Betty Reardon
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP by Robert Greenleaf
- THE END OF POVERTY by Jeffrey Sachs
- WRITINGS OF GANDHI, MARTIN LUTHER KING. MANDELA AND BISHOP TUTU
- WRITINGS ON PEACE MAKING SKILLS by Diamond and Weil
- WRITINGS ON RESOLUTION SKILLS
- WRITINGS FROM THE UNITED NATIONS ON AGENDA 2015
- WRITINGS FROM THE UNITED NATIONS ON MILLENNIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- WRITINGS FROM THE UNITED NATIONS ON INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS AND CITIZENSHIP
ARK has no paid staff, all donations go for program and participants.